The OffshoreMuster Consortium aims to enhance the safety of personnel working in offshore oil & gas installations and assets, a group of workers which is has a fatality rate seven times higher compared to other workers. OffShoreMuster revolutionalises personnel safety through real-time localisation and tracking, incident and fatigue detection and automated mustering and area evacuation monitoring all combined into an innovative system which can actually save lives
- Real-time view of personnel location and movement (indoor and outdoor)
- Real-time view of medical, firefighting and rescue team’s location.
- Instant headcount based on actual Personnel On Board.
- Automated mustering based on people identification and verification.
- Geofencing of hazardous areas and unauthorised access alerting (Rooms with high CO2 or flooded with water).
- Man-overboard alert and people localisation in sea.
- Data fusion & analytics for emergency management decision support.
- Full history and events playback for post-accident evaluation/HSE Audits.
- Interactive management through a single, fully customised, user-friendly visual interface.
- Real-time system monitoring also from the shore.